Tuesday, May 31, 2016

.Pink Blazer.

 





{Photo Credit: Pixel Creek Photography}

Blazer, Miss Match // Blouse, Miss Match // Jeans, Miss Match {not online, similar here} // Booties, Miss Match {not online, call 619-223-5500 to order} similar style here & here 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Hopefully this Tuesday that currently feels like a Monday, isn't kicking your butt too bad ;) 

We had a pretty mellow holiday weekend that included a couple bbqs, shopping, binge watching & cleaning. After months of what has felt like non-stop plans & commitments, a slow weekend was just what we needed around here! 

Guys, I'm not wearing a dress!! This is such a rare occurrence around here, I couldn't wait to share this look with you. Nothing has changed, I'm still dressed obsessed, but this is a look that also stole my heart. From the beautiful multi color blouse, to the chic pink blazer, this is the perfect look for any occasion. I love how the blazer is such a statement piece and dresses the outfit up. 

These booties have been on serious repeat every since I brought them home with me from Miss Match! I normally only wear flats or sandals these days because I am chasing around a VERY active one year old. I do not have time to deal with my feet hurting or blisters! I can't tell you how comfortable these booties are. I wear them for hours at a time and forget I even have a heels on!! They also go with everything because of the color. The open toe is perfect for summer too. I'm going to apologize in advance for how much you are going to see these this summer!

{Don't forget if you want to order anything from Miss Match, you can use my code Kayla20 for 20% off your purchase.}

Xo, Kayla 







No comments:

Post a Comment