Tuesday, June 21, 2016

.The Perfect Maxi Dress That Every Girl Needs!.














Kennedy
Bow, c/o Everly Avenue // Moccs, c/o Classic Dot {20% off with code: Darling20} // Dress, Target 

Holy heat wave!! I don't know where you live, but here in San Diego, the weather is crazy! It was the hottest day in June, EVER yesterday. It got up to 109. Way too hot for us to function!! It's making me scared to see what this summer is going to look like! It is getting me excited to have pool days with our little babe though. I'm hoping she'll end up loving it & turn into a little fish :)

Have you ever came across a dress and fallen so in love, you wish you could wear it for every special event in your life?! That is exactly what happened when this vibrant floral dress entered my life. All the heart eyes in the world wouldn't give it enough praise. The fit is beyond flattering for everyone! The material is silky and just feels luscious. The print is perfection and gorgeous for summer. I wore this dress the other night when we out to celebrate our anniversary and Tyler was going on and on about how pretty I looked in it :) You know it's a winner when your guy notices your outfit! So if you see me wear this dress 20 more times this year, you'll know why!

This past Friday I had the pleasure of working with Erin from Erin Christine Photography. I was so excited to meet her because I love connecting with other moms & moms to be in this industry. She's expecting a little boy this October, so I knew we would have a lot to talk about. I was also so thrilled because her work is so dreamy. It was such an honor to be able to work together! She made it so easy, comfortable, quick, and stress free. Which isn't always the easiest task when you have a very active toddler with you! Bless her heart, she was so patient while Kennedy was too busy to smile, haha! Eating plants & dirt is so much more fun than a photo shoot, duh ;)

Erin Christine Photography || Instagram || Facebook || Website

Happy Tuesday! Hope it's a cool one, wherever you are!

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment