Thursday, June 30, 2016

.Little Navy Dress.









Dress, c/o Antique Garden {only $48!} // Sandals, Forever 21 {not online, obsessed with these! & love these too }// Sunnies, Karen Walker {just ordered these that are currently 40% off!!} // Necklace, Kate Spade // Bracelets, J.Crew & J.Crew

Good Morning, friends! Happy Friday Eve :) Originally this post was supposed to go live yesterday, but if you follow me on Snapchat, you know our day didn't go as planned! Kennedy ended up in the ER for some breathing issues. I'm happy to report that everything ended up being ok and it was nothing that couldn't be fixed with a little medicine and a lot of cuddles. It was quite a long and emotional day to say the least though. Nothing can prepare you for days like these in motherhood. I do believe they make you stronger at the end of the day!! Happy to have it behind us and happy to have our little peanut on the mend! 

Blue and white have been my jam lately and this little dress from Antique Garden is at the top of my favorites! I love how it can either be worn like a dress or I have even paired it with a pair of skinny jeans to make it work appropriate. The white flowers are embroidered on which is gorgeous! It gives it great texture. Paired with a pop of red lipstick and nails, it would make the perfect 4th of July weekend outfit! 

Speaking of 4th Of July, what fun things do you guys have planned? I'm hoping Kennedy is feeling all better by the weekend, so we can get out and celebrate! 

I also wanted to mention that aside from Antique Garden carrying some of the cutest clothing pieces, they have adorable home decor and gift items. I die over this yay champagne flute! How fun is that?! They also carry my all time favorite ABD mugs!! I have the "Miss Sassy Pants" mug and use it allll the time! I think it's time I add the "Let's Always Be Fancy" mug. It's too cute!! You can follow along with Antique Garden {here} on Instagram to keep up with all their new arrivals! 

P.S. This dress also comes in two other colors, gray & mocha! I love the gray!! 

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment