Wednesday, June 1, 2016

.White Polka Dot Dress.






{Photo Credit: Pixel Creek Photography}

Dress, Miss Match {not online} similar style here & love this one!// Denim Jacket, Miss Match // Booties, Miss Match {not online, call 619-223-5500 to order} almost exact style here-they're also 40% off in stores today only! // Lips, MAC 'Creme Cup'

If you follow me on Snapchat, then you always get to see a little behind the scenes look when I go to Miss Match to shoot looks. Going to Miss Match and playing dress up is always a blast. I tend to get quite a few questions from you guys regarding the looks. I thought it would be fun to do a couple posts on the outfits you guys loved the most! This past time I went, I fell in love with everything! I'm not kidding, I couldn't decide what I loved the most. My mom and I even went back the next day for more shopping...whoops :) This outfit was definitely one of my top favorites. I can't say no to a polka dot dress and a sparkly statement necklace! The jean jacket was seriously so soft too! It's extremely great quality for the price.

This dress is not available online, but you can always call to order! Don't forget to use my code: kayla20 for 20% off if you do :) I was happy to see that this dress & this dress are online. When I was in the store, it took everything in me not to take these home with me! 

P.S. I got a lot of questions regarding the booties I was wearing in yesterdays post & on Instagram {here}. Those also aren't online, but you can call the Ocean Beach location to order them. 619-223-5500. They really are SO comfortable and the cutest!! I believe they are only $42 too!


Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment