Wednesday, September 21, 2016

.Every Girl's Best Friend, The Harper Tunic.









Blouse, c/o Meritt Clothing {sold out-love this print!}// Jeans, J.Crew // Booties, c/o Miss Match  {use code: Kayla20 for 20% off}// Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelet, J.Crew // Watch, c/o Christian Paul //  Necklaces, c/o Harper & Jewels {use code dream15 for 15% off} & Love Always Couture 


Ahhhh the Harper tunic, every girl's best friend! Whenever a new line is released from Meritt, the first thing I look for is the Harper tunic! The fit is flattering for everyone and can be worn so many different ways! I spent the summer poolside in this one {here} because it made the perfect cover up. You can't even begin to imagine my level of excitement when I laid eyes on this beauty. A Harper in my favorite color of the moment--burgundy?! Yes, please! I'm also loving on this fall floral Harper {here}! The colors are gorgeous!! 

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment