Tuesday, September 13, 2016

.Fall Floral With Meritt Clothing.








Blouse, c/o Meritt Clothing {my print is sold out, same style here or same print here in a cardigan style}  // Jeans, Nordstrom {Only size 30 left online. This pair is almost identicial here} // Booties, c/o Miss Match {use code: Kayla20 for 20% off your purchase} // Sunnies, c/o Shop Suey Boutique // Necklace, Kendra Scott & Kate Spade // Nails, OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark' 


When it comes to fashion, nothing gets me quite as excited as a new collection release from Meritt Clothing! If you have been a reader here for any amount of time, you know how I have confessed me love for this particular line over & over. Every season when their new dresses, blouses & ever so perfect kimono drop, my love for them intensifies. Their prints are always perfect. I don't think anyone does floral better than Meritt. Some of their past pieces {like this one & this one & here} are still current favorites that I find myself reaching for weekly! 

I have been eagerly anticipating this release because I was so excited to see what they would have to offer for the cooler months. The line is everything and more you could want for fall! Plaids, lots of burgundy, long sleeve dresses, dark & vibrant floral print, and bell sleeves! I mean what more could you ask for as we enter the cooler months?! Whether you are going to be tail gating. meeting a girlfriend for coffee or chasing a wild toddler around (me!) they have got you covered! 

Did I also mention how cozy this collection is? The Brooklyn tunic that I'm wearing today is like being wrapped in your favorite sweatshirt, except a lot cuter ;) I love that this style comes in a ton of different prints & solid options too. There's something for everyone! 

Besides this blouse, two other pieces that are at the top of my list are this dress & the Harper blouse in any print! Remember items typically sell out very, very quickly so if you see something you like, act quickly. If something you like is sold out, you can always sign up to get notified when it's back in stock.

Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment