Wednesday, September 7, 2016

.Fall Floral Maxi.











Dress, c/o Verity // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Necklace, Love Always Couture // Lips, Lipsense {Lips By Lex} in 'Apple Cider'


If you're anything like me or the hundreds of people I follow on Instagram, you already have fall on your mind! Cozy sweaters, boots, scarves, leggings, and of course-pumpkin spice everything! Labor Day always feels like the unofficial end of summer and has me excited for the next couple months. Because let's be honest, these next couple months are the most wonderful time of the year :) In case you were wondering there's only 108 more days till Christmas!! 

I always find September and the first half of October to be a little awkward in terms of fashion. In San Diego it will be well into the 90s for at least another 4 weeks. We will be lucky if the temps fall under 80! With high temps it still feels like summer, but my heart and wardrobe are begging for fall! At night it tends to cool off enough that I can bust out all the fun fall pieces. During the day I like to get more creative. I always hunt for light and breezy dresses & blouses that have a fall twist. 

This maxi dress has all the details that I crave going into fall. The vibrant colors work perfectly for the season while the fabric is nice and light. I love that it can be worn two different ways too. I opted for the one shoulder look, but it's just as cute worn off both your shoulders! I fell in love with this dress the moment I spotted it online, but the more I keep trying it on, the more and more I fall in love. You also know this dress is a hit when your fiance can't stop telling you how pretty you look! I think this dress will be going on a date night in it's near future!

If you're on the hunt for fun transitional fall pieces, make sure to check out Verity. They have a ton of adorable pieces! They were the ones that carried the floral peplum that I am still obsessing over {here}! 

Happy Hump Day, Friends!!

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment