Thursday, December 22, 2016

.Burgundy & Faux Fur.







Dress, c/o Whiskey & Merlot || Faux Fur, Miss Match {old, love this black option & I'm dying over this splurge worthy vest!} ||  Heels, c/o IPPIO || Sunnies, c/o Shop Suey Boutique || Clutch, c/o Mindy Maes Market || Lips, MAC 'Creme Cup' 

Gosh, guys can you believe Christmas will be here in a few short days?! I'm trying to remain calm, but I'm starting to freak a little! Mostly because I can't wait to see Kennedy on Christmas morning and also because I have about 1 billion things to get done before Saturday. Our celebrating starts Christmas Eve morning, so I have to have everything down before then. Eek, I think I can do this without loosing it, haha! I'm fairly certain it might require Christmas music and a crap ton of coffee though!! 

Another thing I have been freaking out over this week is this dress from Merlot & Whiskey! Burgundy has definitely been at the top of my list when it comes to colors that I'm crushing on this year. Along with red and blush! It's such a gorgeous colorand is so easy to dress up when you are going to an event or date night! I also love the fit of this dress. It's so flattering and lays just right. It looks cute worn alone or belted like I did here. {The day we shot this look there was SO much static in the air...hints it clinging to me! I promise it lays perfectly normally!!} 


Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment