Thursday, December 1, 2016

.Instagram Lately @kotineru.

 Kayla
Buffalo Plaid, Old Navy || Denim, c/o Miss Match || Flats, Old Navy || 

Kennedy
Beanie, Gap || Faux Fur, Similar Option || Leggings, Old Navy || Boots, Similar Option 

Kennedy Grace, our little Starbucks thief! Real life, the whole time we were trying to take this picture she was grabbing it and saying "mmmmmmm". Also, real life we now can't take her in a Starbucks without getting her a cake pop, haha! Whoops :)

 Baby doll Buffalo Plaid, c/o Shein || Jeans, Similar Option || Flats, Old Navy {on sale!}

These flats are the same style as the red ones that I'm wearing in the picture above. I picked them up over the weekend when Old Navy had them marked down to $10. I have been on the hunt for a pair of gold flats for quite some time. They are such a great wardrobe staple since they will literally go with everything! 

 Kayla
Jeans, Old Navy  -very low stock {similar options here & here} || 
Sneakers, Nike  {love these too & their currently on sale!}

Kennedy
Dress, Old Navy || Vest, Similar Option || Shoes, c/o Mon Petit Shoes 

Oh, that little sass face!! She was pretty mad I made her stop chasing the birds for this picture. It was totally worth it though because this is one of my favorite pictures of her!

 Sweatshirt, c/o Shein || Sunnies, Karen Walker Jeans, Old Navy  -very low stock {similar options here & here} || Sneakers, Nike  {love these too & their currently on sale!}


Comfiest sweater, ever! The only bummer  is, I want to wear this sweater alllll the time. But I feel like a dork wearing it during the week!


Dress, Anthropologie || Flats, Old Navy || Phone Case, Kate Spade || Lips, MAC 'Lady Danger'

 Over the weekend we stopped by the mall for a little shopping and to drop my ring off to be sized again. My finger feels SO naked! Anyways, the mall is all out doors and as soon as we got there it started pouring. We forgot an umbrella, so we ran to Forever 21 to pick one up. Unfortunately, they had just sold out. I ended up getting stuck in Anthropologie for about 30 mins. Not a bad place to be stuck, I might add. After buying these mugs {to spell out Smith for a wedding DIY} & this initial ornament, I decided to try on all the pretty dresses. Because what else is a girl to do?! This one was my absolute favorite!! It would be perfect for any holiday occasion.

Flannel, Old Navy || Jeans, Nordstrom || Rain Boots, Hunter || Necklace, c/o Accessory Concierge || Purse, Michael Kors || Sweater, Similar Option 

FYI, my flannel top is on sale for $14 plus an additional 25% off!! Or if you have Old Navy cash you can use that on top of the discounted price! I swear I wear these flannels at least twice a week. I also picked up this print when they were on sale for Cyber Monday.

Happy December 1st!! I'll be celebrating by drinking lots of coffee and hopefully finishing up decorating our house. I've already tried 3 different styles of ribbon on our tree & I still can't make up my mind!! Somebody come help me make a decision!!

Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment