Thursday, November 21, 2013

.Dots.


Jeans, Target// Blouse, Similar// Vest, Old Navy// Shoes, (Aldo, not online) Similar// Necklaces, Jcrew & Similar// Watch, Kate Spade// Sunnies, Anthro


I am such a huge sucker for anything that's covered in polka dots. I've been noticing lately when I go shopping I somehow end up with a dressing room full of dots! I love the ladylike feel they give your outfit. I can't even begin to describe to you the pure joy I felt when I found these pants in Target. I felt like I had hit the wardrobe jackpot! I'm pretty sure I did a happy dance in the dressing room & ran to the cash register. They go with just about anything and I have to stop myself from wearing them everyday. They're also great quality and extremely comfortable. For just $22.99 you can't go wrong! I suggest you go to your nearest Target and pick these babies up :)

XOXO, Kayla

2 comments: