Friday, November 29, 2013

.Friday Favs.

Happy Black Friday everyone! I hope your belly's are nice and full and you had an amazing Thanksgiving with your friends and family! Mine was perfect, we spent the first half of the day with Tyler's family and the second half with mine. By the end of the night we could barely move, that's the sign of a great Thanksgiving:) I thought this week, I would try something different and do a little recap on some odds and ends that I've been loving lately. Truth be told, I have been extremely sick so we didn't get a chance to take any pictures this week! I'm finally starting to feel human again, thank god! I hope you enjoy :)


A couple weeks ago Tyler & I stayed down in Coronado with my family for an event. I was really excited because we were going to have breakfast at my favorite place, The Hotel Del Coronado. If you've never been you have to check it out! It's the most magical hotel I've ever been in. I can't even put into words how much I love it :) Every year they release a collectible Christmas ornament. We decided to start a new tradition & picked up our first one! I can't wait to put it on the tree.


The other day when we getting ready to go out I started playing around with my jewelry and fell completely in the love with this combination! My favorite part is the Venus FlyTrap necklace from Jcrew doubled as an adorable bracelet!



Well, once again I was at Target browsing the isles, when I cam across this little gem. They got me with the cute packaging. Why is everything cuter when it's miniature?! Anyways, it's not the most moisturizing but I've quickly fallen in love . It takes me back, because I always used vaseline as lip gloss when I was little and the slight rose smell is lovely. For $1.99 you should totally go pick it up!


I don't know about you, but as soon as it gets anywhere close to the holidays I bust out Home Alone 1 & 2! On Wednesday night we watched Home Alone 2, started our Christmas decorating, and cooked/baked for Thanksgiving. It was one of those perfect cozy nights :)



Lastly, I want to talk about my everyday favorite, Tyler! I have to give him a shout out because he has been such an amazing boyfriend this week while I've been sick. I feel blessed that I get to spend everyday with him :)



XOXO, Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment