Thursday, November 14, 2013

.Fall Floral.



Blouse, Target //Skirt (REALLY old) Similar// Necklace, Similar // Booties, (On sale online!) Target// Sunnies, Anthro// Purse (Last Christmas), Similar// Watch, Kate Spade// Bracelets, Jcrew & Forever 21


Last week when I was doing my daily weekly Target run, I came across this blouse. I immediately fell in love and knew I had to have it! I threw it in my cart and ran to the dressing room. The rich colors and peplum had me thinking it would be the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe. The $14.99 price tag convinced me! I want to let you in on a little secret, it's from the girls department! Can you believe it?! I learned this trick from some of my girlfriends. They are making clothes so much bigger these days & the price point is about half what you would pay in the women's section. I recommend next time you're shopping to take a look!

XOXO, Kayla




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Target, probably as much as you do. I actually got my first credit card there when I was probably 18. Pretty dangerous thing to have, but gotta love that 5% off!

    ReplyDelete