Tuesday, July 7, 2015

.Blue & White With A Side Of Red.









Dress, ℅ Ella & Scott // Belt, Target // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Sandals, Forever 21 {linked up a similar style}// Necklace, Tom Design Shop // Bracelets, J.Crew {budget friendly option}, ℅ InPink Style // Nails, Essie 'Lollipop' {favorite red of all time!}

On Kennedy: Headband, Free Babes // Mocs, Knottytots // Romper, Juicy Couture {love this one!}

The Fourth of July may be behind us, but I felt like keeping the color scheme going. I've always been a huge fan of white & blue together. There's something so classic about that combo, especially in the summer. I knew this dress would be cute, but I fell madly in love when I finally got my hands on it! The fit is my favorite. If I could wear a dress like this everyday, believe me I would! I decided to belt it for a more fitted look, but it's equally as cute without. They also carry the cutest top in this same print. I think I need that as well!! 

My little lady decided she wanted to show everyone her #ootd!! How cute is she?! I really wish they made her Mocs in my size! I'd totally rock them.  She's so on trend with her pineapples. I think we have a future blogger on our hands :) 

On another note, I need your help!! I desperately need a tan. Im so pasty, its borderline embarrassing! Especially since I'm always with Tyler and he's naturally so tan. I'm starting to feel like Casper the friendly ghost. I'm not willing to fake tan and I really don't have time to get a spray tan every week. I want to get a great cream or spray that I can do at home. Does anyone have any suggestions?! I would love to know!! 

XOXO, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment