Thursday, July 2, 2015

.Mint Floral.







Dress, ℅ Pink Blush {loving this one & this maxi!} // Necklaces, J.Crew{old, obsessed with this necklace & this one..only $20!} & ℅ Urbanite {Under $15} // Sunnies, Ray-Ban // Bracelets, J.Crew, Brina Box // Sandals, Just Fab {dying for these!}

Today I'm back with my second look from Pink Blush. I don't want to play favorites, but this dress has stolen my heart! The mint, vibrant floral print and super flattering cut…oh my, it doesn't get much better than this! I also love that it has sleeves because I feel it gives it a more elegant vibe, but they are sheer enough that you won't get hot in the summer sun. With wedding season upon us, this would make the perfect little outfit for an outdoor or beach wedding! 

The dress is sold out at the moment, but get on the waiting list because they are always restocking popular items! I also linked up two dresses from their site and that I'm really loving. The maxi is gorgeous and would be amazing for a summer date night.

XOXO, Kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment