Monday, July 27, 2015

.Striped Swing Dress.






Dress, ℅ Impressions Online Boutique // Sandals, Nordstrom // Sunnies, Anthropologie // Purse, Tory Burch // Necklace, J.Crew {old, loving this version even more & on sale!}

Recently, one of my favorite boutiques, Impressions Online, launched their very own clothing line-Merrit. I got the pleasure of a having a sneak peek and playing dress up with a couple of their items. Well, I fell in love with everything! The collection includes lots of leopard, a gorgeous flowy turquoise top, and this swing dress. I have worn this dress to death since I received it. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments and questions about how they can get their own! This dress is one of those pieces I truly believe every girl should have in their closet. You can't go wrong with stripes and the fact that it has pockets just makes my heart happy. It looks cute with sandals, but throw on a necklace or five and a pair of booties and you have the cutest little outfit for a night out with your guy or girlfriends!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! On Saturday we took Kennedy swimming for her second time. She loved it! She's such a water baby. It's the cutest :)

XOXO, Kayla

P.S. The bows that Kennedy wears almost every single day are on sale with free shipping right now! They come in a ton of colors. You can shop them here.









2 comments:

  1. That dress really is so adorable, the fit is just perfect and the stripes are the perfect size to be really slimming, I can see why you love it so much! Oh, and pockets, I think it's about time someone started a petition that dresses HAVE to have them! ;)

    xo Mary-Katherine | Gold-Hatted Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be acceptable to wear a 50's swing dress to my first day of high school?
    Vintage Swing Dresses Online

    ReplyDelete