Friday, July 3, 2015

.Peachy Perfect Maxi.









Dress, c/o Pink Blush // Vest, Forever 21 {similar & super cute!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Necklace, ℅ Urbanite {crushing on this necklace} // Bracelets, J.Crew {more budget friendly version} //Purse, Tory Burch // Lips, MAC gloss 'Snob'

Hello, Friends and Happy Friday! I hope you have the day off and are prepping for a wonderful 4th of July weekend. This holiday weekend is going to be extra special since we have our little firecracker to celebrate with. I bought her red, white, and blue bathing suit back when I was 6 months pregnant. I'm so excited to finally see it on her :) 

Last but most definitely not least, I'm sharing with you this peachy perfect maxi from Pink Blush. I'm always on the look out for a cute maxi when I'm shopping or browsing online. Maxi dresses are a girls best friend because they're as comfortable as your favorite yoga pants, but fancy enough to wear on a date or to the office!! I knew this maxi would be a fun addition to my wardrobe because it's so different from all my other maxis. I'm normally a pink girl, but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try peach. It's a color I wouldn't normally gravitate towards, but I am so glad I did! I think it's a fair statement to say I'm peach obsessed now! 


XOXO, Kayla 



No comments:

Post a Comment