Friday, February 26, 2016

.Boho Floral Dress.










Dress, c/o Hallie Jane Boutique // Sandals, Nordstrom // Hat, Nordstrom {can't stop wearing!} 

Kennedy: Bow, c/o Everly Avenue  // Pacifier Clip, c/o Loved By Sophia Claire


I'm not typically the kind of gal that runs around town in a hat! The only hat you'd catch me in, is my baseball cap I throw on when working out (once a year haha) or running errands. Hats tend to intimidate me! I've never felt like I was "cool" enough to pull off the look. Well that all changed when I crossed paths with this beauty at Nordstrom a couple weeks back. I was just looking around really quick when I tried this hat on for fun. I immediately fell in love! It wasn't until I noticed the price, $16 that I knew I was getting it. I figured for that price, I could bring it home and give it a try. I'm happy to report that I've worn it almost every single day since!! Forget the mom bun, bring on all the hats :)

Out of all the outfits I have worn this hat with, I think my favorite is it paired with this dress! It's almost like the two were made for each other. It gives off a boho vibe that I love for spring. I also adore the loose fit of this dress. I wore it for a family day at the beach paired with cognac sandals. I also think it would be adorable paired with mules or booties for a date night! 



*Fit details* 
I was personally a little hesitant about ordering this dress. I'm always between a small and medium. I was afraid that if I ordered a small it would be too short, but if I ordered a medium it would be too baggy. I talked to the sweet girls over at Hallie Jane and I went with a medium and it fits perfectly! So if you're on the fence, feel free to shoot them an email & they'll be happy to help!


Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday & weekend. Tyler and I are headed up the coast for a dear friend's 30th birthday party. It will be the first time we leave Kennedy for 24 hours and I'm totally having mixed feelings. I'm sure a tear or two will be shed, but I am looking forward to spending quality time with Tyler. I'm really excited about the drive up. I've always been a fan of road trips. There's something about a handsome man to your left, a yummy coffee in your hand, and great music on. Speaking of coffee, if you have any recommendations for good coffee shops in the Laguna area, I'd love to know :)

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment