Wednesday, February 24, 2016

.Pink Ombre Tunic.





Tunic, c/o Haute as Ice // Pants, Old Navy {everyone needs these!!} // Sandals, Nordstrom // Sunnies, Karen Walker c/o Ditto // Bracelets, c/o Heart Tribe, J.Crew, c/o Inpink 

Kennedy: Bow // Jeans {not online, love these shorts!} // Sweater // 

If only you could have been a fly on the wall watching Tyler try to take these photos!! It was pretty comical. He was holding Kennedy and she was trying to steal the camera the whole time!! She is one little curious girl :) I'm just thankful that a couple turned out and I have a helpful fiance!

Since it feels like spring/summer here in SoCal pretty much all year long, I have never been someone that followed the rule of no white this time of year! I have had my eyes on these jeans for a couple weeks, but waited till they went on sale. I was able to snag them for $19 last week & have been wearing them non-stop ever since! I used to be someone that would spend upwards of $250 on jeans once a month! That was back before baby, now all my money goes to bows and cute little outfits ;) But if I am being completely honest, these jeans feel just as nice. They don't get baggy with wear, they are soft (like your fav sweats soft), and they're very flattering! 

I love them even more paired with this ombre tunic from Haute As Ice! The different shades of pink are so cute and I love the fit. I'm always on the hunt for tunics to add to my wardrobe. Besides dresses, they are pieces that I love to wear the most. Keeping up with Kennedy has me on my toes most days, so I really live for comfort while keeping it cute! 

Totally of topic, has anyone watched Parenthood?! I know we are late to the party, but we have been binge watching it on Netflix the past two weeks. We can't get enough!! I told Tyler I wanted to be a Braverman last night ;) We have been watching 3 episodes a night when Kennedy goes to bed. We cry happy and sad tears at least every other episode. It's such a good show and I highly recommend if you're looking for something new to watch! 

Xo, Kayla 





No comments:

Post a Comment