Friday, February 12, 2016

Mommy & Mini, Valentine's Day Style Red.













{Photo Credit: James Nicolau Photo Website // Instagram}

Kayla:
Sweater, c/o The Shopping Bag // Leggings // Flats, c/o The Shopping Bag 

Kennedy:
Dress, Carters // Bow, c/o Everly Avenue // Moccs, C/o By Sophia Baby

Happy Friday, friends!! I'm back with our final set of photos in our Valentine's Day photo shoot series. Speaking of Valentine's Day, I'd love to know what fun things everyone has planned. We are going to keep it pretty low key this year. We are going on a very rare baby free date night tonight!! I have no idea where we are going yet, but I'm hoping it involves some sort of cheese plate. I'm really looking forward to spending a little quiet time with Tyler!! 

We are also taking Kennedy to Supercross this Saturday for the first time. Tyler's dad manages a team so we are going to support and cheer them on. I can't wait to see her take it all in! If you're in the San Diego area and going tomorrow, you should come say hi!! 

I had a couple questions on Snapchat about the dress Kennedy is wearing here. I had originally bought it at Christmas time on crazy sale! I think I paid $5 for it! Got to love when Macy's marks things down and lets you use a coupon! I was able to find it a couple places online still so I linked it up above for you! I wish I knew what size she'd be wearing this Christmas because I'd love to buy it again and tuck it away.


Hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend filled with lots of love and champagne!!

Xo, Kayla 


Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment