Wednesday, March 2, 2016

.Old Navy Sale Too Good Not To Share.

Well ladies, if you love Old Navy as much as I do, prepare to freak out!! Or maybe just do a happy dance all the way to your computer and prepare to spend all your money...just kidding...well kind of! 

 Old Navy is having basically the best sale and it's too good not to share!! They are currently having 40% off of babies/kids clothes. Which in itself is great, but you can get another 30% off!! If you're not quick at math that's 70%!!! All you have to do it use the code: FLYKIDS for the 40% off & register an email with them for the 30%. They'll send you an email with the code. Make sure to enter the FLYKIDS code first or it won't work!

 I quickly linked up all my top picks that I'm swooning over for Kennedy!  You better believe I currently have an over flowing online cart that is about to make Kennedy one stylish little girl!


P.S. If you have a little one that still fits in  9 months, these were my all time favorite sleepers for Kennedy! They usually don't let you use coupons on them either! I really recommend you get all the colors ;) I would if she still fit in them. 

Happy Shopping!














No comments:

Post a Comment