Tuesday, March 29, 2016

.White Cut Out Tunic.











Kayla
Tunic, c/o Shein // Jeans, old {similar in grey & only $16.99!} // Flats, c/o The Shopping Bag // Sunnies, Ray-Ban // Bracelets, c/o Heart Tribe, J.Crew // Lips, MAC 'Lickable' 

Kennedy

Happy Tuesday, loves! I hope everyone had an amazing Easter with their loved ones. This year was by far the best Easter ever. Kennedy's at such a fun age and watching her truly enjoy all her treats and family was the greatest!! In the morning when we brought out her basket, she spotted her Mini Mouse doll and started clapping! If that doesn't make your heart melt, I don't know what will! It's hard to believe that was her last "first" holiday and she'll be 11 months tomorrow!!

This tunic! I posted about it {here} on Instagram a couple weeks back saying I couldn't stop wearing it. I'm happy to report, that hasn't changed! It's one of those pieces that I love having in my wardrobe because I can wear it for any occasion. I've worn it to work, on a date, going shopping and out to dinner. Every single time I wear it, I fall more in love. I've always been a tunic and skinny jeans gal and this one may be my absolute favorite I've ever worn! It's such great quality at an even better price point.

I got SO many questions on Snapchat when I wore it. Mostly about fit because it's always scary when you order from places overseas. I am wearing a medium and it fits perfectly. I've said it before, but always make sure you read the measurements when ordering from Shein. You can't just go off the size you would normally wear...trust me!




Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment