Monday, October 3, 2016

.Navy & Camel Leather.







{Photo Credit: Pixel Creek Photography}

Outfit, Miss Match {call 619-223-5500 to order, use code Kayla20 for 20% off}


Happy Monday!! This weekend sure went by in the blink of an eye. I read somewhere that there is something like 82 days till Christmas?! That little fact gets me so excited, yet freaks me out!! I already feel like I'm falling behind when it comes to getting things ready. Guess I'll be getting started on our Christmas shopping this week ;) Kidding, but I really do love everything about this time of the year. I can NOT wait to take Kennedy to the pumpkin patch. She's going to be a blast this year!!

This Monday is going to be a little more glam than most. I'm heading to Miss Match to shoot looks for their website. I always look forward to working with Miss Match because they are my absolute favorite boutique in San Diego. Whenever I go there, I leave with mile long wish list of pieces I fall in love with. I'll try to post some behind the scenes pictures on Snapchat {kotineru} of my favorite looks today.

The outfit I'm sharing today was my number one pick last time I was in the Coronado Miss Match. This jacket fits like a dream! I love the camel faux leather paired with the navy dress. The two together are such a classic color combo and perfect for fall! This jacket would also be so cute paired with skinny jeans and this white tee that I have been loving lately. 

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment