Thursday, October 13, 2016

.Shopbop Sale.


The sale of the season is finally here!! Aside from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, this is hands down the best sale, ever! If you have had your eyes on anything designer lately, this is the time to snag it because everything is 25-30% off (insert heart eye emoji). Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Ray Bans and my personal favorite-Karen Walker are all included. There's SO many more too. I do tend to wait for this sale before making a big purchase because you can't beat the prices. I actually got two pairs of my beloved Karen Walker sunnies from this sale. And we all know I love them! They're in just about every picture on Instagram ;)

Here's a couple pictures of my favorite sunnies that are on sale!!

 Shopbop Sale: Prada Sunnies {use code: MAINEVENT16}

Braceltes: c/o Inpink {obsessing over this one!}, J.Crew || Similar Flats: Nordstrom {on sale-20% off}
Shopbop Sale: Karen Walker "Super Duper Strength" in black {use code:MAINEVENT16}


 Shopbop Sale: Karen Walker  {use code: MAINEVENT16}

Bracelets, J.Crew , J.Crew Factory {similar} || Skirt, c/o Lauren James || Lace Up Flats, Charlotte Russe  {on sale for $15!} || Nails, Essie 'Bachelorette Bash'

Shopbop Sale: Karen Walker 'Super Duper Strength" in Tortoise {use code: MAINEVENT16}

 Shopebop Sale: Oversized Ray-Ban Aviators || Rose Gold  || Blue  {use code: MAINEVENT16}

 Shopbop Sale: Karen Walker 'Super Duper Strength" in Tortoise {use code: MAINEVENT16}

Necklace, c/o Accessory Concierge || Plaid Shirt, Old Navy 

Shopbop Sale: Karen Walker "Super Duper Strength" in black {use code:MAINEVENT16}

Cool Mom Sweater, c/o Fox & Clover || Kennedy's Gold Bow, c/o A Little Lady Shop

Another coveted item that's on sale, that typically goes super fast, is the Claire V. leopard clutch!! It's one of my favorite pieces in my closet. It's timeless! I also love throwing it into the mix when I'm feeling sassy and want to pattern mix. I die for it paired with a flannel or buffalo check top. A little pop of leopard is always a good idea! 


Pssssttt...for those of you that aren't sure if you want to make the investment just yet, I have the perfect dupe! This clutch is almost identical and incredible quality! It's also only a fraction of the cost too!

Below is my favorites from the sale that I have or lusting over. You can just click the pictures to shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment