Wednesday, December 18, 2013

.Color Crush.





Blouse, Old Navy// Vest, Target// Jeans, Jcrew (old) Similar// Glitter Flats, Old Navy// Clutch, Kate Spade (old) Similar  // Necklace, Jcrew (sold out) Similar// Bracelets, Jcrew (sold out) Love This One// Watch, Kate Spade// Nails, OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark' // Lips, Covergirl 'Eternal'


Yes, I am wearing the same vest as my last post just in the lighter version. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I was having a hard time deciding between the two. I finally gave in and just snagged both. If you have been searching for a faux fur vest, you know it's nearly impossible to get your hands on one. There was no way I was going to leave this one behind! On another note can we talk about the color of this blouse?! I love the way it looks against the vest. I wore it to a family Christmas party the other night and I felt more than festive! It was a nice alternative to the predictable red blouse. 

It's been really hard to put this post together tonight. I have such a heavy heart. This morning we had to put down our beloved family Yorkie, Tucker. He was the sweetest little man I've ever met. He always greeted us with loads of kisses and wouldn't stop till you gave him lots of loving. He could brighten anyones day and brought so much joy to everyone around him. He was only here for 8 short years, but made such an impact on our hearts. I want to thank everyone for the sweet texts & phone calls. This has been one of the hardest days but the one thing getting me through is knowing he is running around in heaven! 



A look into the daily life of A Darling Dream: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment