Friday, December 6, 2013

.Friday Favs.


Whooo, it's finally Friday!!! Are you excited for the weekend!? I know I am! I've been anxiously awaiting this weekend for a while now. On Saturday I am hosting my first annual Christmas Tea at our house. I have put a lot of work into planning the menu, decor and little details so I am beyond ready for it to be here. It's such a great excuse for us girls to get together, put on our favorite holiday attire and indulge in some fun girl talk. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to share on the blog. I hope you guys have lots of fun holiday plans this weekend and enjoy yourselves, maybe indulge in some egg nog :)


I have been trying a lot of tea in the past couple weeks to see what I wanted to serve at the party. Some good, some not so good (Sugar cookie sleigh ride, YUCK). I originally bought this tea because of the cute tin, I thought it would be cute with some little tea roses in it. To my surprise, I fell head over heels in love with this tea! Oh my gosh, it's like Christmas in a cup! If you like black tea, I strongly recommend this one. It's just the right amount of spicy. I might have to go buy a couple more tins since it's a seasonal item! (Side note, Harney & Sons also makes the most delicious green tea with hints of coconut, ginger & vanilla....my all time fav!)

                                                                    (Via Pinterest)


I have always been a huge fan of reading inspirational quotes. But for some reason, this one really hit home with me. It lit a fire in me and is actually one of the main reasons I finally got up the courage to start my blog! I'm sure a lot of people, just like me struggle daily with what we want to do with our lives. For me, I have always known that I wanted to do something with fashion. Fashion makes me feel alive, I like to say it "makes my heart beat". Starting this blog was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I hope you enjoy the quote as much as I do!


When Tyler and I got down the Christmas decorations the other day I came across this little gem. I bought it last year & totally forgot about it, so you imagine the happy dance that took place in our living room when we were reunited. It's no secret that I have a love affair with leopard! This little ornament is twinsies with my real life rain boots that were last seen here.


If you told me I could only buy one new blouse for the holiday season this year, I would pick this one. Hands down! It's the perfect balance of girly and classy. The bows and the peter pan collar are just perfection. Bravo, Lauren Conrad!

XOXO Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment