Monday, December 16, 2013

.Faux Fur.



Dress, H&M (old) Loving this one & it's on mega sale!// Faux Fur Vest, Target (in some stores)// Belt, Zara//Tights, Madewell (last season) Similar// Booties, Target// Bow Bag, Forever 21 (old) Similar// Sunnies, Chanel//Necklace, Mindy Mae's Market// Watch, Kate Spade// Bracelets, Jcrew Factory (not online) Similar, Forever 21 & Jcrew

When I first spotted this vest online a couple weeks ago I knew I had to have it. The only problem was that it was sold out in my size online & in every Target in San Diego. Of course, this always happens to me. But I wasn't going to stop till I had it in my closet. It's borderline embarrassing how many hours went into finding this beauty. As fate would have it, Friday I tracked it down! All my hard work had paid off, and boy did I feel like I had accomplished some sort of fashion obstacle! Once I got it home I had a new problem, it literally looked great with everything I tried on. This is a problem I welcome with open arms! I really loved the way it looked against the rich blue tone of this dress! It's the perfect holiday outfit that can be worn during the day to brunch or transition into the night for cocktail hour. Girls, go run to your nearest Target & pick up this vest, you won't regret it! 

XOXO, Kayla

A look into the daily life of A Darling Dream: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment