Monday, December 30, 2013

.Hat Love.






Hat, Elysian (Sold out, get on the waiting list) // Jeans, Gap (On SALE!) // Blouse, Forever 21(sold out) Similar  // Shoes, Chinese Laundry  // Purse, Forever 21 (not online) Love this one // Sunnies,
Ray-Ban //Necklace, Mindy Maes Market // Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Groopdealz & Jcrew // Lips, Mac 'Lickable' // Nails, Essie 'Island Hopping' 


Normally I am not much of a hat girl. I love the way they look on other people and I always try them on when I'm shopping. But, I always feel like something looks off. When I came across this hat while shopping online one day, I knew I had to have it! I didn't care how "dorky" I thought I looked. I was going to find a way to pull it off. I put it on my Christmas list and completely forgot about it. You can imagine the excitement when I opened it up on Christmas morning! I immeditely threw it on my head and started dreaming of the outfits I would put together. Since it's always summer here in San Diego, (it was 80 on Christmas!) this will be a piece that constantly gets used. I think it's safe to say, this hat has changed the way I feel about wearing hats!! 

On a side not, how cute are these pants?! Also, they are beyond comfortable. My mom and I each scored a pair the day after Christmas from Gap for only $20.99!! Can you believe it! They were marked down and then 50% off the sale price. If you get a chance, run to your nearest Gap and check them out. I've always heard girls rave about their skinnies & sexy boyfriend jeans, now I know why!! 

XOXO, Kayla 




2 comments:

  1. Definitely my favorite outfit so far! I'm sad they are out of that hat but I will be on the look out for something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After black friday sale, the e-commerce companies are back with the After Christmas Clearance Sale. Yes, you have heared it right, now you have another chance to purchase the products available at heavy discount on the occassion of the christmas.

    ReplyDelete