Friday, January 3, 2014

.Friday Favs.

Happy Friday, loves! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season & a Happy New Year. It went by so fast, looking back it feels like a blur. A very beautiful blur :) Tyler and I are so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends & family. I am sad like always to see the holidays go but I am very excited for the new year. 2013 was really good to us, but I have a feeling 2014 is going to be even better :) I have big plans for 'A Darling Dream' this year so stay tuned!


Teacup, Home Goods // Bow Bracelet, Forever 21 // Chain Bracelet, Jcrew Factory (not online) Similar
// Crystal Bracelet, Jcrew // Watch, Kate Spade

When I unwrapped this beautiful treasure on Christmas morning I was thinking "Oh, my heart be still". A leopard teacup?! Does my mom know me or what? I can't even explain how much I love this cup! It's so sassy, I just can't get enough!!


Giant Mason Jar, Target // Red Straws, Target // Gold Straws, Dearest Jane

I meant to share this picture a couple weeks ago, but I'm still loving it! At the beginning of the month I hosted my first Christmas tea party at our house. I planned it for months! I had a lot of fun doing it. Even though it was a tea, of course we had to have a glass (or two) of champagne! I loved the way the little champagne bar turned out. It was one of my favorite parts. I'm obsessed with my mason jars, so I bust them out any chance I can get. My absolute favorite part of the whole thing was the jar holding the most adorable straws, ever! The red ones are from Target & my personal fav, the gold are from Dearest Jane. You have to check out her etsy shop! 


I did make a pact with myself that I need to work on saving and not shopping so much this month. Which is very convenient since I got a handful of gift cards for Christmas. I made my first trip to Forever 21 in 2014 today and found some cute new baubles. These pieces are going to transition right into spring perfectly.
(Shout out to my awesome brother for the Forever 21 gift card :)...he just moved to Hawaii and I'm missing him like crazy!)

(Via, Pinterest)
I absolutely love this. I have always struggled with over thinking and stressing myself out. It's just one of my faults. I decided about six months ago that it wasn't worth it & a made a conscious decision to work on this. I have gotten so much better & I have to tell you, you really don't realize the weight of things you carry around until you let them go. Sometimes we just have to take a moment out of life and just take a deep breath & let it go! I hope this helps you as much as it helped me :)

Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to reading about what I've been loving this week! Cheers to the first weekend of 2014!!

XOXO, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment