Tuesday, January 28, 2014

.Minted.







Blouse, Forever 21 (old) Love This One // Sweater, Jcrew // Jeans, Target (sold out) Similar // Sandals, Forever 21 (old) Obsessed With These  // Sunnies, Anthropologie // Necklace, Jane c/o // Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Jcrew & Jcrew Factory // Purse, Forever 21 (not online) Similar 

This past Saturday, Tyler and I took a trip down to the Little Italy Farmers Market here in San Diego. If you live in the area, you have to check it out! It is amazing and you can easily spend most of your day there indulging in delicious treats and looking at all the beautiful fresh flowers! Well, that's what we did any ways :) Earlier that morning, when we were discussing possibly going down there, I immediately started putting outfits together in my head. I know I'm not the only one that does that, right?! Since it was such a beautiful day, I felt like dressing like it was spring! Which isn't that far off, because it feels like spring everyday in San Diego. Naturally I was drawn towards my favorite color mint. I actually planned this outfit around the gorgeous necklace I am wearing. When the sweet people from Jane sent me this necklace, I knew I was in LOVE! It's such a fun piece and even more stunning in person. I have a feeling I'll be wearing it a lot in the next couple months!!

XOXO, Kayla

1 comment: