Monday, January 13, 2014

.Polka Dot Blazer.





Blazer, Target // Blouse, Nordstrom (old) Similar // Jeans, Jcrew (not online) Similar // Bow Wedges, Steve Madden (old) Similar // Necklace, Jcrew // Bracelets, Jcrew & Forever 21 // Sunnies, Anthropologie // Lips, Revlon 'Sweetheart Valentine'

I have had my eye on this blazer for months! Polka dot blazer, I mean, does it get much cuter than that?! I just never pulled the trigger on actually buying it because it is white, I just couldn't justify it. But, the other day my aunt informed me that it went on sale! You better believe I ran to our nearest Target to pick this baby up before it sold out! I'm pretty happy I did. Since it's endless summer here in Southern California I know I will get a lot of use out of it. Thanks again Kia for the heads up on the sale :)

P.S. I had to throw in the last picture because my sweet boyfriend opened a bottle of much needed wine while we were taking these! I know it's only Tuesday but it's already a long week! Cheers to another week and working for the weekend :)

XOXO, Kayla


4 comments: