Sunday, January 12, 2014

.Pink Pop.



Dress, Sans Souci via Marshalls, Similar // Jacket, Forever 21 (old) // Sunnies, Anthropologie // Necklace, Jcrew (sold out) Similar & Loving This One// Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Jcrew // Tights, Target // Booties, Target 

Strangely enough I have never been drawn to hot pink. Don't get me wrong, I love the color, I just have never mixed it in with my wardrobe. That all changed when I was walking through Marshalls the other day killing some time. This dress was hanging all by itself and quickly caught my eye. It happened to be in my size, so I threw it in my cart, thinking why not just try it to see what it looks like. I instantly fell in love the second I put it on!! It's so simple yet so stunning at the same time. I love the statement it makes without having to put too much effort into it. I also adore the way it looks against the black and shades of gray I paired it with today!  I am feeling ready for Valentine's day :)

XOXO, Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment