Friday, January 10, 2014

.Friday Favs.

Whooo!! Happy Friday, everyone :) Can you believe we are already wrapping up the second week of 2014?! Time seriously flies by these days. I am looking forward to another relaxing and productive weekend with my hunny...and hopefully (for the sake of Ty's sanity) another Chargers win!! If you're in San Diego, you know the excitement that's been in the air! I love it :) I'm not a huge football fan but I do have a soft spot for the Chargers, I blame Tyler for that. He's the most dedicated fan there is and when you live with him you can't help but join in :) I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. Here's a look at the little at what I've been loving this week.....



Bar Cart, Target // Bow Stopper, BHLDN // Cheers Glasses, Target (sold out) 

Truthfully, I have been in LOVE with this bar cart for months!! From the moment I was walking through Target, I knew I had to have it! I've always wanted a bar cart. I think they are just so darling! I talked myself out of buying this cart multiple times because I could justify the purchase around the holidays. Well, as luck would have it, I was at Target this Monday browsing the isles for hidden treasures when I noticed a bar-cart in the sale section buried under Christmas mark downs!! I quickly threw everything off and wheeled it up to the register! Since it was about a 1/4 of the original price, I didn't even think twice!! It was fate, if you ask me. I immediately came home and started a Pinterest board with different decorating ideas. This is going to be a fun process! Stay tuned, maybe I'll post the finished product :)

 This sounds like heaven to me, haha :) I died laughing when I came aross this online! If you're a fellow Target lover, you can relate!!



Bow Bracelet, Forever 21 // Crystal Bracelet, Jcrew // Ring, Groopdealz

Earlier this week I attended opening night of Beauty & the Beast with my Grandma. It was amazing! All the characters were just like the ones out of the cartoon! I felt like a little kid, I was in awe the entire time! My favorite scene was "be my guest" it was unreal to watch it come to life!! The Disney lover in me was a very happy camper that night!!


Print, Pearls & Pastries // Crystal Bracelet, Mindy Mae's Market // Polka Dot Bow, Brickyard Buffalo 

Honestly, how cute is this print from Pearls & Pastries?! I loved it so much I bought another one to give to my bestie as a Christmas present. I decided before the year started that this is going to be my motto for 2014. I am working daily at making this come true :) It is such a simple yet beautiful idea!

Cheers to the weekend!!

XOXO, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment