Thursday, February 20, 2014

.Baby Pink.


Dress, Ginger via TJ Maxx // Blazer, Target (sold out) Loving The Spring Version // Flats, Tory Burch // Tights, Target // Polka Dot Bow, Shop Ban.do via Anthro //Necklace, Jcrew (old) // Bracelets, Jcrew (old) Similar & Forever 21// Sunnies, Anthro (not online) Very Similar

It's no secret that I have been crushing hard on the color pink. I don't know if it's because of Valentine's day or my taste is changing, but I truly can't get enough. When I came across this baby pink drop waist dress, I knew I had to have it. As soon as I tried it on, I pictured it with black tights and blazer. Staying true to my style, I had to add polka dots and a giant bow in the mix. I truly had no idea how much I was going to love the baby pink against the black accents! It feels like the perfect combination to transition into spring!

XOXO, Kayla


Daily Does of Darling: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Bloglovin'


1 comment:

  1. Such a great blazer and that dress is adorable, beautiful scenery by the way!

    Aloha, Kathleen | House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete