Monday, February 17, 2014

.Scalloped.



Blouse, Kensie via Macy's (not online but on MEGA sale in stores!) // Skirt, Gap (sold out) Similar Style // Heels, Shoemint // Necklace, Shoplately // Bracelets, Jcrew & Forever 21 // Midi Ring, Forever 21 (not online) Love This One // Watch, Kate Spade // Sunnies, Ray-Ban // Nails, Essie 'Go Ginza'

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. I know we did! Tyler surprised me on Friday night when I came home with a delicious home cooked meal and wine we had been saving for a special occasion. The celebration continued all weekend long! I'm actually indulging in some heart shaped ice cream cake as I type this :)

This outfit makes me so happy for a couple different reasons. One, I made the decision a couple years ago to incoroprate more color into my wardrobe. If I'm not wearing polka dots, stripes, or leopard, I  always gravitate towards black. This is way out of more color comfort zone and I love it! Second, I've been wanting this shirt, from Kensie, for sometime now, but told myself to wait until it went on sale. This past Saturday when I was walking through Macy's it caught my eye from the sale rack!! It was marked down and an additional 30% off!! I can't get enough of the scalloped trim. I love the delicate feel it gives the outfit. Lastly, this outfit totally reminds me of spring! The only thing missing is a tan! Guess I should start working on that soon :)

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram, Facebook & Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the scalloped detailing on that shirt!! nothing better than when something you've had your eye on goes on sale!!

    xo mk
    thegoldhattedlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has to be one of the best feelings!! I always feel so proud like I just won the retail jackpot, haha :)

      XO, Kayla

      Delete