Sunday, February 9, 2014

.Cropped Faux Fur.




Faux Fur, Brickyard Buffalo // Blouse, JC Penny // Pants, I Heart Ronson (sold out) Similar // Flats, Tory Burch // Necklace, Purle Peridot // Bracelets, Charming Charlie, Forever 21 (old) Similar & Jcrew // Watch, Kate Spade // Sunnies, Ray-Ban

Obsessed. That's the only word that comes to mind when I'm trying to describe my new faux fur vest from Brickyard Buffalo. If you're faux fur vest obsessed like me, you know how hard it is to actually get your hands on one these days! They're in such high demand that they sell out in hours when stores actually put them out. It's kind of like the beanie baby craze that swept the nation in the 90's....ok maybe that's a little dramatic :) Truthfully, I wasn't sure if I was actually going to like this one because it was cropped and normally that's not my thing. I think that might be slowly changing because I am head over heels in love with this beauty. It looks great with everything, trust me I practically styled it with everything in my closet when it came in!! But after hours of playing dress up, this was my favorite look. Truly, I cannot get enough. The fur with the polka dot pants, I mean, I just can't handle the perfection!

XOXO, Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I love this combo, and yes fur vest are hard to find because they are either sold out of your size or the only remaining ones are not that attractive. Hopefully if i can get a good one this gives me an idea to style it.

    Aloha Kathleen,

    House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete