Tuesday, February 4, 2014

.Liebster Award.



I am so thrilled and honored to be nominated for this award by Ashley at
Sparkle and Soul Blog, Heather at Kaizen Fashion Project and Trish at A Pinch of Glitz & Glam! They are so sweet, go check out their blogs and give them some love :) I picked a couple questions from each of their blog and had such a blast answering them!




RULES
Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
Answer the 11 questions asked
Nominate  others bloggers with a smaller following but lots of potential 
Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer
Notify your nominees


1. Why did you start blogging?
My day job is accounting. While it’s a great job it can be slightly boring at times (most of the time, lol) I’ve always loved fashion, putting together outfits and sharing great deals, so I figured why not share it with everyone through blogging.

2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I can’t stress how much I am not a morning person. Actually, Tyler referrers to me as Cruela, as in Cruela Devil when I wake up in the morning :) So, the first thing I do is stumble out of bed, throw on my pink polka dot robe and start the coffee!!

3. Who is your blogging “idol”?
Wow, I have about five blogs that I check every morning! I actually get very excited to see what they post & all the adorable things they put together. I would have to say that Caitlin @ Southern Curls & Pearls and Emily from The Sweetest Thing are probably my favorite. I mean, how can you not love them?!

4. Color you tend to wear the most?
Hands down it would have to be black! Over the last year, I have tried to make an effort to incorporate more color and I think I’ve done a pretty good job! Oh and does Polka dots count as a color?? Haha :)

5.  Favorite nail polish color?
I have so many! If I had to pick my top three it would have to be: OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark', Essie 'Mod Squad" and Essie 'Splash of Grenadine'....but honestly there's so many more that I would love to mention, but I won't bore you!

6. Facebook or Instagram?
For me this one was a no brainer! Instagram takes the win! I’m pretty obsessed with it. I love seeing everyone’s beautiful pictures, especially when they are fashion related!

7. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
Well, if the last one was the easiest questions, this is by far the hardest question! How in the world can I pick just one piece? I love them all, but if I had to pick just one, it would have to be this dainty crown necklace by dogeared that stands for “mom”. I wear it because it symbolizes my mom & she’s my best friend, my rock, and honestly I don’t know where I’d be without her! I bet you were thinking I would pick something J.crew, huh?? 

8. Complete the sentence, "If I were given the choice to choose one piece of clothing, accessory, or pair of shoes without having to foot the bill I would choose _______"
A Chanel purse! The black quilted one is so classic and timeless! 

9. One thing that may surprise your readers?
I think something that may surprise my readers is how much I love all things Disney! Maybe love isn’t the word I should use to describe it, I should say OBSESSED! I have had a Disneyland park pass since 2007 and believe me I put that thing to good use! There was a time, before I had a full time job, that we would go weekly! It was amazing! Just writing this makes me wish I was on Pirates of the Caribbean with Mickey shaped pretzel in my hand!

10.Beer or Wine?
Oh gosh, Wine all day, everyday!! Red or white, I love it all. Except sweet…."ain’t nobody got time for that!!”

11. How would you describe your style?
I would have to say Classic with a twist!

Here's who I am nominating!

1.  
Polka Dots and Sailor Stripes
2. Kaylee-Daily
3. Ashton Wears Things 
4. Envision Pretty
5. Love you. Mean It
6. Styled Snap Shots
7. For the Love of Fancy 
8. Mommys Fabulous Fairytale
9. Mason Like the Jar

I love all these blogs and think they deserve a million followers! I can't wait to hear your answers girls :)


Questions:


1. Why did you decided to start your blog?


2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?


3. Your favorite places to shop?


4. What is your one beauty product you can not live without?


5. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?


6. Flats or Heels?


7.  What blogs do you read daily?


8. What is something about you that we would be shocked to know?


9. Do you have any advice for someone that is thinking about starting their own blog?

10. What is your dream vacation if you could go anywhere in the world free of charge?

11. Describe your style in three words


I'm excited to see what you say! Thank you so much for keeping this going :)

XOXO, Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment