Sunday, March 9, 2014

.Floral Blazer.




Blazer, Nordstrom // Blouse, Nordstrom (old) Similar // Jeans, Hudson // Heels, Banana Republic (old) Love These & These // Necklace, Mindy Mae's Market c/o // Ring, Jcrew // Sunnies, Anthropologie  // Nails, Essie 'Bikini So Teeny' // Lips, Revlon 'Love That Red'

A couple weeks ago Tyler and I decided, on a whim, to pack our bags and have a mini stay-cation Downtown! I was so excited and planned two amazing outfits that I couldn't choose between, so I decided to bring both with me. One little problem, as we were checking in that night, an hour and a half before our dinner reservations, I realized I had left BOTH of them hanging in our house!! You have no idea the panic that had set in. All I had with me was an abundance of jewelry & my PJ's. Thank god we were about 5 minutes within walking distance from Horton Plaza mall. The first thing I did was run to Nordstrom! I can always count on them and Forever 21, when I am in a time crunch, for a cute outfit! One of the shoppers helped me pick out a couple things that I normally wouldn't grab. This blazer included! As soon as I put it on I knew it was leaving with me! That night I wore it over a little black dress for a night out. I am really loving the way it looks with jeans. It's extremely light which will make it easy to transition into spring as it starts to heat up around here! I also think it would look amazing with a v-neck, distressed boyfriend jeans and some cute sandals! I love when I find a piece that can be worn so many different ways! Maybe it was a blessing in disguise I left my clothes at home :)

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Bloglovin'


2 comments:

  1. You beautiful girl! I love this outfit...adorable! And are you sure you didn't leave those outfits at home as an excuse to shop? ;)

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, doll!! I mean, it wasn't the end of the world that I had to go shopping for a brand new outfit while on our stay-cation ;)

      Delete