Monday, March 17, 2014

.Happy St. Patty's Day.




Dress, Forever 21 (old) Obsessed // Sweater, Joe Fresh // Necklace, Shop Urbanite c/o // Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Jcrew & Forever 21 (not online) Love This One! // Shoes, Aldo (old) Similar  // Earrings, Kate Spade (not online) Similar // Sunnies, Anthropologie (old) Similar


Although I may not be Irish and I not a huge fan of corned beef or beer, I do love the color green! Hands down mint is my favorite shade, but I'm also into all of the other shades. I found this kelly green sweater back in December for a whopping $9.99!! I thought it would be the perfect sweater to tuck away for St. Patty's Day :) Paired with the polka dots, it's St. Patty's Day perfection! 

I also want to take a moment to talk about the beautiful Keira necklace I'm wearing from Shop Urbanite. I love it because it's one of those pieces that can easily we paired with jeans and a cute blouse or dressed up, like I chose to do today. At $14.00 it's a no brainer, you seriously need this beauty in your collection :) make sure to follow them on Instagram to see all the other gorgeous pieces they have!

XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: InstagramFacebook, Pinterest & Bloglovin'




2 comments:

  1. love love love your dress! and I love your SheInside choice. How is there shipping/returns? I've heard they take awhile, but that dress just may be worth it!

    -Ashley
    sparkleandsoul.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I honestly have never order from them but I'm obsessing over that dress so I might have to :) If you do, please let me know how your experience is!!

      XOXO,
      Kayla

      Delete