Thursday, March 6, 2014

.Saturday Wear.



Shirt, Forever 21 (not online- but totally worth finding in stores!) Similar// Sweater, Target (sold out) Love This One // Jeans, Gap // Flats, Target ( I would recommend sizing down 1/2 a size, they stretch!) // Purse, Tory Burch // Sunnies, Anthropologie (sold out) Similar // Necklaces, Jane c/o & Sassy Jones Boutique // Bracelets, Jcrew (not online but on sale in stores) & Forever 21 (old) Loving This One!

This is the outfit I wore last Saturday when we did some major shopping in Palm Desert! We literally shopped till we dropped! Which wasn't too bad, because we dropped in front of a table with delicious appetizers and plenty of wine :)

I have been getting so many questions about my "T&K" necklace that I'm wearing in this post! It started when I posted it on Instagram a couple weeks ago. Truthfully, I have barely taken it off since then! It's the perfect accessory no matter what you're wearing. It's from Jane.com & I know they have had it on their site since. Make sure to follow them on Instagram and sign up to get their emails so you get notified when it's up again!

PS Just as luck would have it, the necklace is up on Jane.com for $13.99!! Go get one or two :)

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Bloglovin'

1 comment: