Friday, March 6, 2015

.31 Week Baby Bump Update.




Dress, Old Navy {on sale!} // Necklace, c/o Le Boutique Shop {full post coming next week}// Bracelets, J.Crew {old, loving this colorful option!}, c/o INPINK {so obsessed!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker (25% off with code: BIGEVENT25) // Lips, Revlon 'Sweet Tart'

I have to take a minute to gush over this dress. As the end of my pregnancy draws closer and closer, I have really made it my mission to find dresses that I can wear after the baby is here too. I do wear a lot of maternity clothes {Pink Blush Maternity being my go to!} because let's face it they are so comfortable and usually the most flattering. I'm a planner though, and the thought of having nothing to wear once our girl is here freaks me out. Old Navy has not disappointing me this far in finding pieces that I can wear after. With Spring quickly approaching and higher temps, I know I am going to want to live in little dresses. I highly suggest checking out Old Navy! If you're pregnant or not they have some super cute options right now! This dress is one of my favorites that I have picked up so far. I love the polka dots, duh! But it's also very, very comfortable. Which is a high priority on my list right now. I'm also going to link a couple other options from Old Navy at the bottom of this post that I'm lusting over, either for now or after our girl is here and I can wear normal clothes again. Now on to the baby bump update.....

{Due Date} May 2, 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl!

{Name} Her initials are KGS

{Baby's Size} About the size of a coconut. Fun fact, she's going to be heading into a growth spurt. It's possible that she could gain about a 1/2 pound a week from now until birth. This is blowing my mind because I really don't think my belly can get much bigger!!

{Sleep} About the same as last week. When I finally fall asleep it's great! I average about 2-3 pee breaks a night depending on how much water or tea I have before bed. When I wake up in the morning it feels like I slept on rocks all night. My back is not loving life right about now!

{Cravings} I haven't had any strong cravings this week. I am still loving my sweets. I wonder if this will stick around after she here or if I'll go back to salty/spicy!? A Veggie sandwich has been sounding extra delicious too. I've had a couple for lunch and they definitely hit the spot :)

{Food Aversion} At this point nothing full on grosses me out anymore. It is weird though, one week something sounds amazing then the next I could care less about it.

{Feeling} If I am being completely honest, extremely overwhelmed! Like I said in my last baby bump update, moving while being pregnant is not ideal and should seriously be illegal. Trying to juggle work, blogging, helping plan a baby shower, and life in general can be a little much while in your last trimester! I've made it out alive so I'm not complaining :) I am really looking forward to a mani/pedi and relaxing this weekend though!

{Missing Anything} My shoes still!! Gosh, I just haven't made peace with the fact that I can't fit into most of them anymore. Last night we made a trip to Nordstrom because I had NO shoes to wear! I needed comfortable and cute sandals. I finally went with these ones. They feel like you are walking on pillows. My feet are thankful :) I'm also missing spicy food. Life is just not as exciting without spice. But let me tell you, heartburn is a real B word if you know what I mean!

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} I am still really trying to be good and not buy the baby anything until after the shower. I want to see what she gets and then we can fill in the gaps! It's beyond hard though! One of our favorite stores to shop at is for sure Baby Gap. Tyler doesn't even complain when I pull him in there. I have my eye on this romper & dying over this shirt dress. Can I have those in my size too, please?! Gosh, I can't wait to twin my little mini.

{Best Moment Of The Week} Preparing for baby girl's baby shower this coming weekend! As strange as it may sound, sometimes I don't think it's fully hit me that I am pregnant. This past week has been filled with meetings and prepping everything to make sure her shower is perfect. It has made my pregnancy feel more "real"! I'm super excited to spend the day celebrating her with all the people I love!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'









No comments:

Post a Comment