Friday, March 27, 2015

.33 & 34 Week Baby Bump Update.


{Behind the scenes at our maternity photo shoot over the weekend. Flower crown c/o Little Fox Flower Shop}

I know I say this often but really where has the time gone?? I've heard the last month or so kind of drags so I'm hoping things stay moving along. I have definitely felt very pregnant these last two weeks. I have even noticed that my belly has dropped slightly. All little signs that we are getting closer and closer to the end!


{Due Date} May 2, 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl!

{Name} Her initials are KGS

{Baby's Size} About the size of a cantaloupe. On average she's about 4 3/4 pounds & 18 inches long. I swear she's bigger than that. When ever she moves or kicks it kind of takes my breath away! 

{Sleep} Sleep....a thing of the past! While over the past couple weeks I felt like this was getting better, that quickly changed! By the time I get comfortable, it's about time to wake up to go pee! I try to hold it as long as I can, but that's torture. On top of tossing and turning, the leg cramps, and pee breaks, we have a freaking rooster & dog across the street that will NOT shut up!! Yes, you heard me right, a rooster!! I have decided I could never live on a farm.

{Cravings} Sweets, sweets, and more sweets :) Even after weeks of craving all things sweet, it still blows my mind because before this pregnancy I never had much of a sweet tooth! I also have been craving a veggie sandwich with avocado almost everyday for lunch! The sad thing is that I have been craving a Dr. Pepper with it too. I have never been much of  a soda drinker, like maybe 1 soda every 6 months. But, now I crave it! Don't worry, this is the one craving I have been trying with all my might not to give into. I allow myself to have one every now and then, but I try to stick to sparkling water. Speaking of, Arrowhead has this flavor "Watermelon & Lime" and it's out of this world delicious! For all you none pregnant peeps, it would totally make a yummy cocktail!!

{Food Aversion} Nothing has really been bothering me. One of my coworkers does eat tuna a lot and the smell has been quite annoying! I think it should be an office rule that you're not allowed to eat tuna in the office more than once a week ;)

{Feeling} Hmmm..all over the place! I have to say that for the most part I feel like myself emotionally. I'm usually in a great mood and don't feel grumpy. There are moments though where the hormones do take over. For instance, we were sitting in a parenting class the other night when the teacher was talking about C-sections. She was mentioning if for some reason we have to get one, that Tyler would have to do skin to skin with the baby while they put me back together. The whole time she was talking about I thought I was going to cry. I had that lump in the throat feeling. I don't even know why! It has to be the hormones, right?! 

{Missing Anything} This is always a tough question for me to answer every week. There's really nothing that I miss that much that out weighs carrying around our little girl. Truthfully, it's all worth it! Even the swollen feet and lack of sleep :)

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} I was in Old Navy the other day, I know shocking! haha. They had baby espadrilles 50% off. They were way too cute to pass up. I ended up getting a pair of denim peep toes that have a cute little bow on top. They aren't online but these white ones are adorable too! I also died over this floral denim jacket! I was a good girl and didn't get it, but I may have to make a trip back because I think baby girl needs it for summer, right?! Loving this & this too!

{Best Moment Of The Week} We had the hospital tour at the beginning of the week. I had been looking forward to this ever since I booked it about 2 months ago. We got to go everything we need to know from where to park, where to check in depending on the time of day, and we even got to see the rooms! While we there I kept reminding myself that in a little over a month we were going to be there. Pinch me :)

Another moment that I absolutely loved was taking our maternity photos this past weekend. This was something that I dreamed about ever since the moment I found out we were expecting. The day was perfect. We shot in two locations, both completely different and equally dreamy. Our photographer, Jessie Morgan was an absolute doll and made the day a blast. We should have the pictures back shortly and I can't wait to share them with you guys!

{Looking Forward To} Having a weekend that isn't jam packed with plans. We have had something every weekend since the beginning of the year. This is our last weekend that we have no plans before our little ones due date too. I'm really looking forward to relaxing, getting organized, and starting some baby laundry! Never thought I would look forward to washing clothes.

XOXO, Kayla

Previous Baby Bump Bump Updates:

20 Week // 21 Week // 22 Week // 23 Week // 25 Week
 27 Week // 28 & 29 Weeks // 30 Week // 31 Week // 32 Week

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. You're getting SO CLOSE! Can't wait to see sweet baby K!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I'm freaking out. So much to do, so little time! We can't wait to see her face either!! Hope you have the best weekend :)

      Xo, Kayla

      Delete