Thursday, March 26, 2015

.Boho Feeling.







Dress, Target  {not online, loving this & this & this} // Sandals, Nordstrom {also dying to add these to my closet!} // Necklace, J.Crew {old, similar pave style, here} // Bracelets, c/o INPINK style, J.Crew {old, obsessed with this one!} // Lip Gloss, NYX 'Beige' // Nails, Essie 'Splash of Grenadine' 

This past Saturday the weather was perfect and we spent most of our day by the coast. We had a pretty long day packed with fun activities. Since it was going to be warm, and I get hot so easy these days, I knew I wanted to wear a little sun dress. I've mentioned many times on here and Instagram that I have been trying to shop with my after pregnancy body in mind. Being so close to the end I don't want to spend a lot of money on Maternity clothes. On Friday I was doing a "quick" Target run when I browsed in the ladies section. This dress immediately caught my eye! I was pretty excited when I tried it on and it fit. I do have to be careful these days because my belly can make dresses look a little too short and that's not cute! I love the boho feeling this dress has. It was under $25 too which makes me love it even more! It also comes in a skirt version that's pretty cute.

Between the weather and all the new spring lines hitting stores, I am dreaming of new items to add to my wardrobe! I'm obsessing over this dress and this dress for after the baby is here! My cousin wore the pink dress to my shower and it was adorable! The perfect summer dress, it looked like something you should wear in Palm Desert!


XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'







No comments:

Post a Comment