Wednesday, March 4, 2015

.30 Week Baby Bump Update.



Oh gosh, what an insane week this has been! I'm a couple days late getting this post up, since technically Saturday I was 31 weeks, but you are going to have to excuse the tardiness. This has maybe been the hardest week so far. We had to move, so that had a lot to do with it. Moving while you are pregnant should be illegal, just saying! I'm very, very happy to have that behind us even though we may be doing it again next month. I'm going to enjoy these couple weeks of relaxation before the craziness starts up again! 

{Due Date} May 2, 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl!

{Name} Her initials are KGS

{Baby's Size} About the size of a large cabbage

{Sleep} When I can fall asleep, I sleep pretty hard. Besides the occasional pee breaks, it hasn't been bad at all. Thank the Lord :)

{Cravings} Big salads with ranch dressing. There's an Italian place by my work and I got the same salad with ranch 4 out of 5 days this week. Yum!! Still loving sweets too.

{Food Aversion} None that I can think of.

{Feeling} This week has brought back a lot of the symptoms I remember from the first trimester. The heartburn is at an all time high. Seriously, I get it from just about anything I eat now and even hours after I eat. There's really no controlling it at this point. I also have the feeling like I need to pee just about every 30 minutes. She's really low so that's most likely why. I have to admit that my hormones have been making me a little crazy this week too. I have caught myself having some serious mood swings. I think a lot of it has to do with being overwhelmed with moving.

{Missing Anything} Hmm... I could have gone for a glass of wine this week!

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} I'm still loving on Etsy. I could spend hours shopping all the neat shops. This week I came across Haute Bellies Shop. Everything is covered in glitter and I just about died because I needed everything. Well I just really need this! I'm a sucker for anything that says the word darling on it. I'm trying to be a good girl though. We have our shower coming up so I told myself I couldn't buy anything until after that! Trust me, it's been extremely hard!

{Best Moment Of The Week} Despite all the chaos that went on and not feeling too great this week, nothing compares to the precious moments I still get to have with our little one. The best moment has to be how active she has been. I've said it before, but I swear she has dance parties in my belly. The movements are so much more intense now. I love laying down and watching my belly move all over the place. It looks like girlfriend is doing the wave. It is so neat to watch!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment