Thursday, December 31, 2015

.2015.

As I reflect over the past year, I have to admit that I am a little sad to see it come to an end. It went by in the blink of an eye. It has truly been the best year of my life and one that I will never forget. It started with endless planning and prepping for our little love, moving into our condo, welcoming Kennedy in late Spring, watching her grow into the most amazing and curious little person and ended on a very high note with getting engaged to my best friend. I don't think this year can ever be topped! I will always smile and maybe shed a happy tear when I think back to this year.

I am excited to see what 2016 has in store for us. I have a feeling that it's going to be another fabulous year filled with lots of fun adventures for our family. It's going to for sure include a very glittery first birthday and wedding planning :) Which means I see lots DIY in our near future!! {you can follow along on Pinterest. I have already been pinning away for both!}

I want to say a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you for following along and all the love and support you always show us!! I feel very blessed to have such amazing readers and can even say that some of you have become my friends!

I thought I would share a few snapshots from my favorite moments of 2015. Most of them are pictures I snapped on my phone so they're not all the best quality. But they are very high quality moments so I figured they were worth sharing :)

{One of my favs from our Maternity pics-34 weeks pregnant}
{San Diego Supercross-28 weeks pregnant}
 {Look at that belly!! It's crazy to think I was ever that big!!}
{About 12 hours old!}
{Headed home and looking SO cute and tiny!!}
{Family time in between hospital visitors}
{My first Mother's Day-10 days old}
 {Kennedy's first time to the beach in Carlsbad & meeting The Riley's}
{11 days old called for a photo shoot}
{this was taken at 2:00am on my birthday morning. My girl and I were doing a different kind of partying! It was also the first time I caught her sweet little smile on camera. Best gift!!}
  {This was also taken on my birthday. It was Kennedy's first trip to Mommy's favorite mall, Fashion Valley. A moment worth documenting!!}
{Exactly one month old & clearly so happy to be in Dad's arms}
{Always loved the mamaroo!}
{Hanging out and looking cute while I got ready!}


{Cousins Shelby's Bridal Shower-1 Month old}
{Her First Wedding 06/13/2015}
{Hanging out in the backyard at Grandma & Grandpa's}
{Living the Good Life-2 months old}
{Wearing her suit for the first time-2 months old}
{First time putting her toes in the ocean, Pacific Beach-3 months old}
{First Time wearing Overalls!! Gosh I just die :) }
{Selfie time with Dad}
{Loves her Modern Wrap}
{Cuddles with my Girl}
{Behind the Scenes @ Miss Match}
{Our Little Lion}

{First time to the Pumpkin Patch}
{First time to Julian}
{First Christmas Present she opened on 12/23/15 @ Grandma & Grandpa Smith's house}
{Our Very Marry Christmas!!}



 Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose Of Darling: Instagram // Pinterest // Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment