Tuesday, December 8, 2015

.Gift Guide, All That Sparkles.

I'm a true believer that a girl can never own too much sparkle and everyday is the perfect occasion for a sparkly #armparty!! This gift guide was so much fun to put together. I love each and every piece! The holiday season is the perfect time to add a little bit of sparkle and bling to your outfit! While I'm always hunting for a fab statement necklace or bracelet, I am crushing hard on statement earrings right now. These ones being my absolute favorite!! Oh and these bow earrings...I seriously die over how amazing they are!! {hint, hint Santa!!} 

If you only get one piece this holiday season, make it this necklace!! I think it would look fabulous with a V-neck Tee, skinny jeans, a pair of heels and a statement lip! I'll put together a little holiday outfit inspiration paired with this necklace below.

P.S. Huge bonus, almost everything I picked out is on sale or is offering free shipping!! I don't know about you, but this year I am all about shopping from the comfort of own home and avoided those crazy crowds!!

{Click the pictures to shop}








Holiday Outfit Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment