Tuesday, December 15, 2015

.Floral Wrap Dress.







Dress, c/o Pink Blush // Purse, Michael Kors // Sunnies, Karen Walker c/o Ditto {get your first month free with code: DARLINGDREAM} // Flats, Nordstrom // Bracelets, J.Crew, c/o INPink // Lips, MAC 'Japanese Maple' 

Happy Tuesday, friends!! The official Christmas countdown is on, only 10 days! I really am in disbelief since I have barely started my Christmas shopping...eek!! It totally snuck up on our house this year. Kennedy did give us an early Christmas present last night and decided to sleep through the night!!! *Happy Dance* She's been such a terrible sleeper the last 7 1/2 months. I had pretty much made peace with never sleeping more than 4 hours at a time again. It was a real treat to not have to get up!! You really never realize how precious sleep is until it's gone :) There is one happy mama over here today!

It's no secret around here that I love Pink Blush.  I can't sing enough praises about their maternity line. I equally love their non-maternity section! When I was pregnant I fell in love with their wrap dresses. The coral and blue one I wore {here} was the most flattering and comfortable piece I wore my whole pregnancy! It was also Tyler's favorite. I was excited to try one now that I'm not pregnant and sporting a giant belly! It's safe to say I fell in love all over again. The print has me dreaming of spring, but it also works in the fall/winter with the dark blue tones. Girl to girl, this dress is a closet staple! It's the perfect piece to have in your closet on stand-by anytime a fun occasion comes up out of the blue! It always makes me feel better to know I have pieces like this, so I never have to panic when Tyler springs a date night on me! They have about 10 other prints to choose from too!

Make sure you are following me on Instagram {here} because tonight at 5:30pm PST I am teaming up with Pink Blush to give one lucky winner a $100 gift card!! Talk about perfect timing, you can pick out the perfect Christmas outfit and maybe snag your girlfriends a gift too!

Xo, Kayla  


No comments:

Post a Comment