Wednesday, December 2, 2015

.Mint Puffer Vest & Christmas Tree Farm.



{That little tongue!!}





{I had to throw this one of them because it was too precious!}

Kayla:
Vest, c/o Sweetest Stitch // Sweater, similar here & here {cardigan version & only $21!} // Leggings, here // Bracelets, c/o INPink here & here // Boots, c/o Miss Match 

Kennedy:
Dress, Old Navy // Faux Fur Vest, Not online {almost exact vest here & it's only $12!} // Leggings, Target {on sale for $3!} // Moccs, c/o By Sophia Baby // Headband, c/o A Little Lady Shop

This past weekend we went to pick our very first Christmas tree as a family of three! I can't even tell you how excited I was to go with Kennedy. Family traditions just mean so much more now that she's here. We had a blast, but I will let you in on a little secret...we left without a tree..sad face!!! There was a couple hot days after they got the trees in and it totally dried them out so we have to wait for the next shipment. I guess it's just a small price to pay for living in sunny California!

Lately I have been all about layering! I have been finding myself reaching for a vest when trying to change things up. It's a great way to put a fun twist on an outfit that you may have worn a time or two. This mint puffer vest from Sweetest Stitch has been my go to piece! I really love how light it is, but at the same time it keeps me nice and warm! The mint color is beautiful and the rose gold zipper detail makes it look high end. Great part is that it retails for nearly half the price of comparable puffer vests! At this price you can buy one for you and one for a Christmas gift...got to love that "girl math"!

By now you're probably picking up on the fact that I have a little or a huge crush on anything & everything gold!! That has spilled over into all of Kennedy's accessories. I can't help that the heart wants what it wants :) I died, like screamed, with pure excitement and danced a little when I open this gold bow from A Little Lady Shop. It is seriously what all my gold dreams are made of!! It's the perfect {and I really don't use that word lightly} bow for the holidays.

 You must, I repeat must, check out A Little Lady's shop {here}. If you have a little girl, one on the way or know anyone that's expecting one, they have you covered. Not only does she have adorable bows, you'll fall in love with their swaddle blankets. The prints are just darling. This one being my favorite. Little flamingos!? Come on!! They're also on sale right now, so stock up!!

Xo, Kayla



Shop Our Looks:







No comments:

Post a Comment