Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.Fringe Kimono.








Photo Credit: Yana Matosian Photography {Follow her Instagram here

Fringe Kimono, c/o Pink Blush // Grey Jeggings, c/o Miss Match // Blouse, Nordstrom {older, love this option & it's on sale for $25} // Wedges, c/o PB&J Boutique // Sunnies, Karen Walker c/o Ditto {first month free with code: DARLINGDREAM} // Lips, MAC 'Japanese Maple'


Merry Christmas Eve, Eve!! Two days till Christmas?! Where has this year gone? I feel like time just flew by after having Kennedy back in April. This has been, hands down, the best year for us. From planning our little love bugs arrival, to all the joy she has brought us. I never knew what we were missing until she was here :) She's always keeping us on our toes and constantly putting smiles on our faces!

 Speaking of keeping us on on our toes, we officially have a crawler! She's been attempting it for quite some time, but we really thought she might skip it all together since she is basically dying to walk! To our surprise, she started crawling everywhere as of Friday (Dec 18th) and hasn't stopped since!! There's been a couple times that she's tried to open all the Christmas presents under the tree, haha. Hopefully Santa's bringing baby gates because this girl is on a mission to get somewhere fast! 

Switching gears, lets talk fashion! This outfit is basically a mash up of all things I have been loving! The pants, I have worn more times than I would truly like to admit, and I plan on wearing them plenty more times this week! When I purchased these a few weeks back at Miss Match, the owner warned me that ladies that buy them come back to get them in every color. I wish I would have taken her warning more seriously, because I need more of them in my life. They are on another level soft! I love the grey color because they go with everything!! I will be adding the denim ones to my wardrobe asap! 

Another thing I'm loving are these wedges. They are called the "perfect match" and I think that's just the perfect name! I am normally a flats girl, mostly because I am so clumsy and I don't have time for tripping in front of everyone! These wedges were too cute to pass up. To my surprise, they are like wearing flats. I kid you not! They are so comfortable! I wore them for hours and they never killed my feet. I plan on wearing these a lot so I hope you guys don't get tired of seeing them ;)
Last, but most certainty not least, this kimono!! If you live somewhere like Southern California or get hot flashes like me (lol) this is the most amazing layering piece!! It's light, but still perfect for covering up. I wore it with a long sleeve the other day and it looked really cute too. Plus the fringe is amazing!! Lately, I am loving all things that have fringe detail! 

P.S. How cute is that Christmas tree covered in sombreros?! So San Diego :)

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment