Tuesday, April 12, 2016

.Ruffled Blouse.






{Photos by M.Marie Photography}

Floral Blouse, c/o Impressions Online Boutique // White Denim, Old Navy // Heels, Kohls {old, almost exact style here } // Sunnies, Charlotte Russe {can't stop wearing! only $4!} // Necklace, c/o Southern Touch Monograms // Bracelets, J.Crew & J.Crew


 The shape of this blouse immediately caught my eye when I was browsing online. The print of the blouse is what completely stole my heart! Honestly, I was stalking the tracking on it because I couldn't wait to see it in person!! Let me tell you, the blouse did not disappoint! It's so feminine and simply gorgeous! The way the ruffle detail lays is extremely flattering too. I know that this blouse is going to get a lot of wear in the coming months.

I was also thinking, if you have an upcoming vacation, this would be so cute over your swimsuit! Just like the overlay I was wearing yesterday {here} there's so many different outfits that can be put together around these two pieces!!

Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment