Wednesday, January 7, 2015

.Bows & Plaid.








Sweater, LC Lauren Conrad // Button Up, Old Navy // Jeans, c/o Pink Blush Maternity {non-maternity version here & here} // Necklace, c/o Accessory Concierge // Flats, Forever 21 // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelets, Brina Box, Jcrew, c/o Sage. K. & Co. 


I wore this look the week of Christmas. I really think it's festive with the plaid, bows, and the red lip, but still semi casual. I had my eye on this sweater for weeks, but I patiently waited for it to go on sale. Finally a couple weeks before Christmas I was able to get on sale and free shipping... #winning!
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Lauren Conrad really knows how to do a bow. I think every piece of clothing I own from her line has a bow on it! The jeans I paired with this look are my absolute favorite maternity jeans from Pink Blush Maternity. They're so unbelievably comfortable and cute, you'll forget you're wearing maternity jeans. They really are a must have for any mom to be! Bonus points for them being under $50 too! Next on my wish list is this distressed pair.  For any ladies that are wondering, they do run true to size.

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment